U.S. Commercial Service Presents: Doing Business in the Arabian Gulf
Learn about the Arabian Gulf best prospect sectors, including oil and gas, infrastructure, information and communication technology, advanced manufacturing, aerospace and defense, cybersecurity, healthcare, and environmental technologies.
Join speakers from the U.S. Embassies in Abu Dhabi, Doha, Muscat and Kuwait City, & Baker McKenzie as they provide information for U.S. companies interested in strengthening business relationships & increasing exports to the region.
Learn more about doing business in the Gulf region.
- With a combined GDP of $825 billion across Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, & the UAE, the Gulf region represents one of the highest potential export markets for US firms.
- With a world-class oil & gas sector and national plans for diversification, best prospects exist in numerous industry sectors.
- Learn about infrastructure, communication technology, advanced manufacturing, aerospace/defense, cyber security, healthcare, and environmental technologies.
- The Gulf is well-positioned for exploring opportunities beyond the region due to its geographic location within an 8-hour flight of 2/3 the world's population.
- The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
- Please read the Privacy Act Notice.
- Tuesday, June 2, 2020 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. ET Cost: $25 per participant per webinar.
- You will receive 3 emails. First email is your registration receipt. Second eMail contains participation information. Reminder eMail 24-hrs in advance.
- Participation is via your computer and phone line.
- For more information contact Linda Abbruzzese at 202-482-3787 or Linda.Abbruzzese@trade.gov.
- System Requirements https://www.mymeetings.com/custom/res/content/net/net_conf_sys_req.php?lang=/en.