Starting a Business - Roseville
Topic: Starting a Business
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Attend this seminar if you want to turn your idea into a successful business.
- Assessing your readiness for entrepreneurship
- Evaluating market potential for your products or services
- Sources of financing
- Legal structure options
- Taxes, licensing and insurance
- Marketing and sales
- Determining start-up costs and operating expenses
- Introduction to writing a business plan
Speaker(s): Michigan SBDC Staff
Co-Sponsor(s): Suburban Library Collaborative
Park on the south side of the building off of the small side street, Kelly Road.