Marketing Your Business
Does your marketing strategy target your greatest opportunities for increases sales and achieving a competitive advantage?
There is much more to marketing than having a couple of social media accounts and an email newsletter. In this webinar, we’ll discuss market analysis and research, competitive analysis and position, as well as product price, placement, and promotion, and finish up with strategy implementation.
We have reserved 20 minutes for a live question and answer session, in which one of our certified small business consultants will answer questions from the audience on a first come, first served basis.
After the webinar, you will receive a copy of the webinar recording, as well as sample business plan templates, and other resources.
Speaker(s): Michigan SBDC Staff
• After registering, please click "Continue" and complete the GoToWebinar registration page to ensure you can access the webinar.
• You will also receive a reminder email the morning of the webinar with a link to access the presentation.
• ***If you do not receive our email communications after registering for this webinar, please check your spam filter and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to ensure emails about our webinars reach your inbox.***
• Registration will close at 10am the day of the webinar.
• We will be unable to provide technical assistance for accessing the webinar beginning 30 minutes prior to the start of the webinar.
• Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
• Contact Ian Rogers at email@example.com.