Automation Alley's Virtual Trade Mission to Mexico
Learn More and Apply Today!
Registration Deadline: August 7, 2020
It may not be the best time to travel internationally, but it is the best time to go global! Expand your business into the second-largest market for U.S. exports with help from Automation Alley.
Join Automation Alley's virtual trade mission to Mexico, a nation with a strong demand for the following Michigan-made products, services and technologies:
- Aerospace and defense
- Automotive components and supplies
- Design, engineering and advanced manufacturing services
- Environmental technologies
- Health care and medical
- IT and information communication technologies
- Attend virtual matchmaking meetings with potential buyers and end users of your products, services and technologies
- Meet the key players you need to know to be successful in Mexico
- Automation Alley introduces small and medium-size businesses to high-growth markets and opportunities to expand abroad
Participation is limited to 10 companies and the deadline to register is August 7, 2020.