WSU Fall Engineering & Computer Science Career Fair 2018
SAVE THE DATE!
Monday, October 1, 2018
Wayne State University
Fall Engineering & Computer Science Career Fair 2018
- Multiple employer rooms-WSU Student Center, Detroit, MI
- Free pre-fair employer information sessions
- Early access to network with Engineering student organization members
- Log into Handshake, Select our Engineering & Computer Science Career Fair
- Complete the fair information. Please remember to identify what type of engineering and computer science disciplines you wish to see. By selecting 'major group' of 'engineering' and 'computer science', you identify all of our engineers. By selecting 'individual majors', you can select a certain engineering disciplines. Students will see your selections online.
- After you submit the form, your registration needs to be approved. Your registration will be checked to verify the disciplines selected went through. If there are questions, a note will be sent to you.
- Upon approval of your registration, you will receive an emailed invoice generated by Handshake. At the bottom of the email is a hyperlink to submit your payment via credit card. If you would like to pay by check, please email Sondra Auerbach (firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive mailing address information.
- Reminders and more details about the event will be sent as the date approaches. Meanwhile, if you have any questions, please contact Cedric Brooks: email@example.com
Handshake created self-help pdfs of 'How to register for a career fair' and 'How to pay for a career fair'.
Registration will open Monday, June 25, 2018 via Handshake.