Writing A Business Plan
Join us as we guide you through researching and writing each piece of a successful business plan. This webinar is designed for entrepreneurs who are looking to write a business plan for the first time, or already have a plan they would like to improve.
We’ll walk you through about 40 minutes of the most important tools and information to use when writing a successful business plan, pausing for audience questions and feedback along the way.
We have reserved 20 minutes for a live question and answer session, in which one of our certified small business consultants will answer questions from the audience on a first come, first served basis.
After the webinar, you will receive a copy of the webinar recording, as well as sample business plan templates, and other resources.
Speaker(s): Michigan SBDC Staff
• After registering, please click "Continue" and complete the GoToWebinar registration page to ensure you can access the webinar.
• You will also receive a reminder email the morning of the webinar with a link to access the presentation.
• ***If you do not receive our email communications after registering for this webinar, please check your spam filter and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to ensure emails about our webinars reach your inbox.***
• Registration will close at 10am the day of the webinar.
• We will be unable to provide technical assistance for accessing the webinar beginning 30 minutes prior to the start of the webinar.
• Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
• Contact Ian Rogers at email@example.com.
• Fee: $10.00 for non-Michigan residents.
• This webinar is available at no cost for Michigan residents by using coupon code MIFREE