Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) Summit & Salute
Summit & Salute is a signature event presented by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) dedicated to the development, growth, and success of women-owned businesses.
From March 16-18, 2020, women entrepreneurs, corporate procurement representatives, diversity and inclusion experts, and other supporters will gather in Nashville, Tennessee to network, learn, discover business opportunities, and celebrate women-owned businesses and the corporations most dedicated to their success.
- Discover business and procurement opportunities during Meet & Greet, a structured opportunity for WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprises (WBEs) to pitch their business to representatives from some of America’s most prestigious brands.
- Hone your skills and expertise in the WBENC Business Lab, an interactive learning experience for women business owners and corporate professionals.
- Participate in WeInnoPITCH, WBENC’s newest innovation-focused pitch competition for WBEs.
- Celebrate the 2020 Women’s Business Enterprise Stars, the nation’s premier award for excellence among certified women-owned businesses.
- Recognize the 2019 America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises, honoring corporations who have demonstrated a sustained commitment to the inclusion of women-owned businesses in their supply chains.
- Hear from inspiring keynotes and network with women business owners, corporate procurement representatives, diversity & inclusion experts, and other supporters during lunch and evening general sessions and receptions.
- Deepen your engagement in the WBENC network by attending Pre-Summit Day programming on Monday, March 16, including a Women’s Enterprise Forum Meeting, Women of Color Development & Outreach Program, NextGen, and Summit & Salute Orientation.
What to Expect
- Networking: Make lasting connections with fellow entrepreneurs, supplier diversity professionals and more. WBENC events are an opportunity to meet like-minded individuals with similar goals – the advancement of women in business.
- Learning: Whether you are a business owner or corporate representative, leave with new skills, knowledge, and resources to help develop as a leader, apply best practices, and fuel economic growth.
- Business Opportunities: Pitch your business to corporations and government entities seeking women-owned suppliers through Meet & Greet sessions and our signature pitch competition, and connect with procurement and supplier diversity professionals from some of America’s most prestigious brands.
- Recognition: Help us honor some of the nation’s most successful women-owned businesses and the corporations who are doing the most to level the playing field for women entrepreneurs.
Who You’ll Meet
- Expect to meet supplier diversity professionals, procurement and senior executive representatives from the Fortune 1000 and federal government; women business owners and their teams; and key representatives of strategic partner organizations.
- Summit & Salute is open to WBENC-Certified WBE business owners and their teams; buyers, procurement representatives, supplier diversity professionals, and government officials from WBENC Corporate and Government Members; and representatives from WBENC’s 14 Regional Partner Organizations and other strategic partners.
- We also invite non-certified women-owned businesses and representatives from non-member corporations and government entities to attend to learn about our organization and network of opportunity.
For information on event schedule, please click here.