Since 1995, Women of Color magazine's annual Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) Conference has been the forum of choice for recognizing the significant contributions by women in STEM fields. The event attracts and leverages exceptional talent within the nation’s scientific and technical workforce.
The conference offers both valuable career networking opportunities and hosts prestigious award ceremonies, which have earned widespread praise. Attendees have the opportunity to meet and learn from executives representing Fortune 500 companies that are committed to diversity and to the advancement of women in the workforce.
Conference highlights include:
- Training and Development Workshops
- Professionals seeking career advancement
- Leadership principles for managers and executives
- Signature Career Lab Series
- College students preparing for the workplace
- Recruiters learning how to connect with potential hires
College students in attendance are also able to meet award winners and learn the next critical steps in forging their own successful careers.
Career opportunities include:
- On the spot job offers
- Networking with recruiters
- Job Ready Certification for College Students
- FREE Career Fair