Unconscious Bias Training Detroit
DescriptionJoin us for this training program that takes participants on a journey of self-awareness from the unconscious to the conscious level and provides best practices to positively manage prejudices for improved decision making. The unconscious bias learning program will utilize both concept exploration and experiential engagement, to safely ?unpack? implicit bias, increase awareness and understanding of its impact on organizational culture and identify ways to interrupt bias to promote greater engagement with diversity and inclusion.
What does the workshop cover?
- What unconscious bias is and what underpins it.
- How unconscious bias affects decision-making processes and how it affects the way in which we develop, market, and sell our products and services.
- Methods and tools to identify and counteract unconscious bias.
- Understand what unconscious bias is and how it underpins your attitudes and behavior.
- Identify your biases and take practical steps to reduce their impact.
- Recognize how unconscious bias impacts the workplace and your business results.
- Define best practice tools and techniques to disrupt unconscious biases.
Who should attend?
Senior leaders, middle managers, supervisors, individual contributors, customer service professionals, sales professionals, and health care providers.