The Battery Show brings together engineers, business leaders, top-industry companies, and innovative thinkers to discover ground-breaking products and create powerful solutions for the future.
In addition to the 750+ suppliers showcasing all that’s new in advanced battery and H/EV, come check out these (free) features:
• Open Tech Forum: Hosted on the expo floor, these educational sessions offer what’s new in battery and H/EV design and innovation. Check out the Battery Trade Secret War Stories and Battery Patent Filing Trends by Snell & Wilmer LLP, a presentation on EV Forecasts: 2022 Summary of Global EV Market, a panel discussion on Divergent Approaches to Solid & Semi-Solid Batteries for EVs, and more.
• Networking Receptions: Join like-minded engineers, designers, and decision-makers over beverages and light bites on Tuesday and Wednesday in the Expo.
• Oktoberfest: Be part of The Battery Show & Electric Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo's largest networking event, Oktoberfest, on Wednesday! Sample a variety of German beers, hors d'oeurves, a polka band, raffle giveaways, and more, all brought to you by our event's valued sponsors.
• Ride & Drive: Test drive a variety of electric vehicles at our first Ride & Drive event! Drivers will get their chance to test the vehicles’ new technology on the public roadways.
• Product Showcase: Get a first look at new technologies from more than 25 exhibiting companies. Each exhibitor will host a 15-minute live demonstration offering a close examination of new and improved solutions for your applications.