Please join Stellantis at their Annual Supplier Diversity MatchMaker Event for this year; as 2021 marks the 22nd year of this celebrated event.
This event is one of the industry’s largest attended supplier diversity trade shows. During this event, the attendees have the opportunity to hear from Stellantis Leadership and Industry Supplier Diversity Leaders. They have the opportunity to network with diverse suppliers to develop contacts to grow their business opportunities, and also network with Stellantis buying teams.
This year Stellantis will continue our commitment to our diverse suppliers and our partners by partnering with the Original Equipment Supplier Association (OESA) to deliver this event virtually. We are inviting you all to participate as either an attendee or an exhibitor.
9:00 AM - 10:15 AM: Opening Ceremony featuring Stellantis / OESA Leadership / Keynote Speaker
10:15 AM - 10:30 AM: Supplier Diversity Awards Recognition
10:30 AM - 1:00 PM: Supplier to Supplier MatchMaker
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM: Supplier Networking with Stellantis Buyers Teams (>50 Buyers)
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM: Supplier Networking with Diversity Council Partners
Throughout the day attendees will be able to review business development webinars to support their continued growth and development.
- There is no cost for current OESA supplier members to have a virtual exhibit space.
- The cost for the virtual exhibit space is $500 per company for non-OESA members. Non- OESA members can waive the exhibit fee by joining OESA and paying 2022 membership dues, as a benefit OESA will offer free membership for the remainder of 2021 as well.
- The deadline to register for a virtual exhibit space is September 4, 2021.
- You will be able to have up to 3 members represent your company in your virtual booth.
View Flyer here
- If you are interested in attending the event, but not as an exhibitor, the cost per attendee will be $50 per person, on or before September 10, 2021 and $75 per person afterwards.
- All attendees will have the opportunity to visit exhibitors in a virtual trade show environment with the ability to have private video connections for 1:1 networking with suppliers and Stellantis buyers.
- The event will also feature on-demand presentations including: Stellantis, OESA and others.