Starting a Business - New Baltimore
Topic: Starting a Business
Do you know what it takes to turn your idea into a successful business?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Attend this seminar if you want to turn your idea into a successful business.
- Assessing your readiness for entrepreneurship
- Evaluating market potential for your products or services
- Sources of financing
- Legal structure options
- Taxes, licensing and insurance
- Marketing and sales
- Determining start-up costs and operating expenses
- Introduction to writing a business plan
Speaker(s): Macomb SBDC
Co-Sponsor(s): Suburban Library Collaborative
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made, if requested at least two weeks in advance. Please contact Southeast SBDC at 586-254-3551 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. The Michigan SBDC program is partially funded by the U.S. Small Business Administration. All MI-SBDC programs or co-sponsored programs are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis.