Register for the MBE Pre-Certification Briefing and Receive a Discount to Attend the Michigan Minority Procurement Conference (MMPC) on August 25!
Thank you for your interest in becoming a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE). Attending our Pre-Certification Briefing is your first step to becoming certified and is a mandatory requirement before you can gain access to the application portal.
To participate in the Pre-Certification Briefing, a company must first meet the fundamental requirements of certification. These are:
- Legally registered as a for-profit entity in the State of Michigan
- An ethnic minority owner(s) with at least 51% of ownership
- Must be controlled, owned and managed by an ethnic-minority.
Before registering for a Pre-Certification Briefing, please adhere to the following:
Register for the MBE Pre-Certificatio...
- Only one attendee per company – The attendee must be the ethnic-minority owner.
- Ensure that your computer is compatible with Zoom, the web meeting platform that will be used for this briefing. You can run a test Zoom session here: https://zoom.us/test
- Attendees must be registered prior to attending the event. Attendees that are not registered will not be allowed admission into the Pre-Certification Briefing.
- Please join on-time. The briefing will begin promptly at its designated time.
- Please remember to check all Email folders, including SPAM, for your Pre-Certification Briefing confirmation information and Zoom meeting link.
Date and Time
Monday Aug 22, 2022
9:30 AM - 11:30 AM EDT