Mexico’s automotive and auto parts sector has been driven by the productive presence of the top ten vehicle assembly companies in the world, including General Motors, Ford, Chrysler, Volkswagen, Nissan, Honda, BMW, Toyota, Volvo and Mercedes-Benz. The region of Querétaro is home to more than 300 auto companies, 41,000 auto sector jobs and a strong supply chain hub. There are shortages in key areas required to support a globally competitive industry creating opportunities for suppliers that have the necessary knowhow, products and services to meet these demands.
ABOUT AUTOMOTIVE MEETINGS
Automotive Meetings is a structured matchmaking event that gives auto suppliers the opportunity to build and strengthen business relationships through more than 12,000 face-to-face meetings with potential OEM and Tier 1 customers.
More than 800 companies and 1,600 participants are expected to attend. Buyers represent various facets of business including purchasing, engineering and materials handling.
Meet with potential OEM customers involved in:
- Heavy vehicles
- Buses and coaches
- Industrial and specialized vehicles
- Agricultural machinery
- Competition vehicles
- Highway construction vehicles
- Shielded vehicles
As an event sponsor, the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC) is offering Michigan companies discounted registration discounted registration to the virtual event.
VIRTUAL MICHIGAN PACKAGE
- Schedule of pre-arranged meetings
- A detailed profile of capabilities in online catalogue
- Access to online catalogue prior to the event to request meetings
- Access to webinars with OEMs between September and January
- A registration fee of $1,000
- A discounted registration fee of $500 for companies who preregister for the in-person Automotive Meetings Queretaro event taking place Feb. 15-17, 2022
SPACE IS LIMITED – REGISTER TODAY!
Michigan SMEs may be eligible for 75 percent reimbursement of registration fees through the State Trade Expansion Program (STEP)
To view event flyer, please click here