Norman Y. Mineta Leadership Institute 2020 Census Training
Michigan Asian Pacific American Affairs Commision (MAPAAC), Asian and Pacific Islander American (APIA) Vote – MI and APIA Vote – National will be hosting a Norman Y. Mineta Leadership Institute 2020 Census Training for census training and to continue their efforts to get the full count of Asian Pacific Americans (APAs) for the 2020 census.
APIA Vote will provide a two-part training session:
- Morning session (9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.) will be on Voter Engagement and Recruitment.
- Afternoon session (1:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.) will be on Census Overview and Training.
- Lunch will be served from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM.
- Create a message that is most effective to your community
- Draft talking points
- Participate in practice rounds of pitching messages.
For more information about the event, please click here.