Join us for this review Michigan’s No Fault Law liability law changes and how they pertain to No Fault auto medical coverage and price controls tied to Medicare pricing.
We will also discuss:
- Auto primary and secondary medical payments and a review of the employer’s responsibilities, communicating funding options and payer status as it will relate to medical plans.
- When moving from insured to self-funded or vice versa how to communicate to the employee on how these changes will affect their auto coverages.
- Family Medical Leave (FMLA) will be discussed, it’s current state, who is eligible, and the requirements.
- Lastly, there will be a HIPAA Privacy and Security refresher.
8 a.m. - 9 a.m. : Registration, networking & breakfast
9 a.m. - 12 p.m. : Seminar
- Sue Mathiesen, Director, Research & Education, Health & Benefits; MMA Troy
- Daniel Hale, JD, President & CEO, Business Insurance; MMA Troy
For more details, please click here