Health and Welfare Plans: Legal and Strategic Issues
Join Warner attorneys Norbert Kugele and Stephanie Grant for a complimentary webinar on the legal developments affecting health and welfare plans since the beginning of 2020 and the strategic decisions employers must make in the face of uncertainty during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Topics we will address:
(1) FFCRA and the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act (CARES Act);
(2) the deadline exception periods for COBRA, HIPAA and claims appeals;
(3) the relaxation of rules governing mid-year election changes and FSA claims periods;
(4) benefits for employees on reduced-work schedules, furloughs and employees returning to work;
(5) new regulations on prescription drug coupon programs; and
(6) communicating temporary plan changes to employees. We will answer questions, which you may submit in advance.