PlanetM, in partnership with Centrepolis Accelerator and Hardware Massive, is excited to host the inaugural Hardware Tech Summit on June 19th, 2019 at the Velodrome downtown Detroit from 9:00AM – 4:00PM during Detroit Startup Week.
This one-day conference will highlight top “physical product” innovators, local and global hardware-focused investors, Michigan manufacturers and engineering firms, and other resources to help hardware innovators scale for success.
Hardware Startups/ Companies:
- Pitch Competition for $20K in Cash Prizes (apply HERE or see below for more info)
- Panel Talks
- Exhibition Floor
- Match Meetings (application deadline: May 22, 2019)
Whether you have an idea, a prototype, a scaling hardware startup, or a fully established company, attending this conference will get you connected to the experts to help catapult your business to the next level of success.
Manufacturing/ Engineering Firms:
- Meet 1:1 with manufacturing and engineering firms
- Meet 1:1 with local and global investors
- Apply for the pitch competition
Investors/ Accelerators/ Corporates:
- Meet 1:1 with hardware companies needing prototype, production, and supplier support
- Network with local resources focused on supporting your growth
Hardware Pitch Competition:
- Meet 1:1 with new hardware startups
- Meet 1:1 with manufacturing and engineering firms as resources for your portfolio of startups
Product developers/ startups: Apply for the pitch competition by May 31 for your chance at $10K
The competition provides cash prizes and free services for innovative hardware startups in and out of the mobility space
Entry applications will be accepted until midnight, May 31, 2019.
- Prize #1 – $10,000 LTU Centrepolis Accelerator: Best Michigan Hardware Company (all industries)
- Prize #2 – $10,000 PlanetM: Best Hardware Mobility Company (companies building hardware products with integrated software solutions changing the way the world moves - open to companies inside and outside of Michigan)
Application deadline: May 31, 2019
APPLY HERE: Pitch Competition Application
(this is a separate application page from the Hardware Tech Summit website)