Hardware Tech Summit
PlanetM, in partnership with Centrepolis Accelerator and Hardware Massive, is excited to host the inaugural Hardware Tech Summit on June 19th, 2019 at the Velodrome downtown Detroit from 9:00AM – 4:00PM during Detroit Startup Week.
This one-day conference will highlight top “physical product” innovators, local and global hardware-focused investors, Michigan manufacturers and engineering firms, and other resources to help hardware innovators scale for success.
- Pitch Competition for $20K in Cash Prizes (apply HERE or see below for more info)
- Panel Talks
- Exhibition Floor
- Match Meetings (application deadline: May 22, 2019)
Whether you have an idea, a prototype, a scaling hardware startup, or a fully established company, attending this conference will get you connected to the experts to help catapult your business to the next level of success.
- Meet 1:1 with manufacturing and engineering firms
- Meet 1:1 with local and global investors
- Apply for the pitch competition
- Meet 1:1 with hardware companies needing prototype, production, and supplier support
- Network with local resources focused on supporting your growth
- Meet 1:1 with new hardware startups
- Meet 1:1 with manufacturing and engineering firms as resources for your portfolio of startups
Product developers/ startups: Apply for the pitch competition by May 31 for your chance at $10K
The competition provides cash prizes and free services for innovative hardware startups in and out of the mobility space
Entry applications will be accepted until midnight, May 31, 2019.
- Prize #1 – $10,000 LTU Centrepolis Accelerator: Best Michigan Hardware Company (all industries)
- Prize #2 – $10,000 PlanetM: Best Hardware Mobility Company (companies building hardware products with integrated software solutions changing the way the world moves - open to companies inside and outside of Michigan)
APPLY HERE: Pitch Competition Application (this is a separate application page from the Hardware Tech Summit website)