Nearly $30 Million in Training Funds
Employers – Get the money and resources you need to find and train talent.
Learn how to apply at a free information session.
- State of Michigan Initiative — nearly $30 million in funds available for FY2019
- Assists companies with a demonstrated talent need
- Private or non-profit businesses eligible
- Partners design real-time training models that adapt to changing employer needs
- Short-term training that leads to a credentialed, industry-recognized skill
- Employers actively participate in development of training and commit to retaining trainees
Meet with Oakland County Michigan Works! representatives and get the information and contacts you need to apply for the Going Pro Talent Fund.