ExporTech Export Strategy Training- Marquette, MI
ExporTech™, the national export assistance program that helps companies accelerate their growth in global markets, is returning to the Mid-Michigan Region in September.
ExporTech is a structured export strategy and business development process that assists 4-8 companies over a 10-week period to develop written strategic plans for export growth and connect with a wide range of experts to catalyze export sales. View the flyer by clicking here.
ExporTech™ Program Highlights:
- Only national program that results in a customized export growth plan for each company
- Designed for manufacturing and technology company executives
- Intensive, structured process with workshops, planning tools, and individual coaching
- Connect to a wide range of local and national resources
- Peer group model which drives accountability, action, learning, and networking
- Individual coach and team of students to assist with research and strategic plan
- Program is designed for CEOs, VPs, and Directors responsible for international growth