Are you interested in learning more about conducting business with the State of Michigan?
Join Pure Michigan Business Connect (PMBC) and the State of Michigan Procurement team for this FREE webinar connecting purchasing representatives from the public sector to diverse Michigan suppliers for procurement opportunities.
This webinar will provide attendees with the following:
• An overview of the State of Michigan’s procurement process and business opportunities
• Educate eligible Michigan suppliers on how to do business with the State of Michigan
• How to utilize the newly established Michigan Supplier Community (MiSC)* program
Who Should Attend?
Michigan-based businesses looking to do business with the State of Michigan.
A business must also meet one of the following four criteria to be eligible for MiSC:
1. Small business with less than 500 employees and annual revenues equal to or less than $25M.
2. Michigan Geographically Disadvantaged Business Enterprise. As defined in Executive Directive 2019-08, the business must meet one of the following criteria:
a. Certified HUBZone Small Business Concern by the United States Small Business Administration
b. Have a majority of their employees maintain a Principal Residence within a Qualified Opportunity Zone
c. Michigan-based Business with its Principal Place of Business within a Qualified Opportunity Zone
3. Community Rehabilitation Organization (CRO)
4. Veteran-Owned or Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVOB) business
*MiSC was established in 2019 to encourage expanded business opportunities within low-income communities and underutilized business areas. Eligible companies can join the MiSC program for free.