Discover Global Markets is the U.S. Department of Commerce’s flagship event series for U.S. exporters!
At Discover Global Markets: Indo-Pacific:
- Meet with one-on-one with our visiting U.S. Commercial Diplomats to craft international market entry strategies. Markets to include: Australia, Burma, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea/Pacific Islands, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam
- Meet one-on-one with foreign buyers from Burma, Japan, India, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Vietnam looking for U.S. suppliers or partners
- Meet one-on-one with U.S. OEMs seeking specialized suppliers of services, equipment and parts for their large projects in the region
- Receive guidance on trade barriers and market access issues for your firm
- Leverage new U.S. Government international trade contacts to support your international sales growth
- Network with leading private sector experts and like-minded U.S. businesses active in overseas markets
Who Should Attend:
Attendees will include CEOs/presidents, sales and marketing professionals, business development managers, engineers, procurement representatives, supply chain operations.
Target industries include: aircraft, engines, MROs, aviation services, avionics, aerospace composites, airport & ground support equipment, cyber defense, additive manufacturing, unmanned systems, surveillance & detection and more.