- This year, FCA is celebrating 20 years of driving diverse connections at Matchmaker. This event is one of the largest diversity events of its kind for diverse business owners in the U.S. It is attended by thousands of diverse entrepreneurs, Tier I suppliers and members of FCA Purchasing Leadership ready to make connections and do business.
- This year’s MatchMaker includes innovative educational programming lessons, VIP receptions, 1:1 MatchMaker sessions, networking opportunities and an unrivaled premier free diverse trade show.
- Exhibitors include approximately 250 minority, women, veteran and FCA suppliers set-up in trade fair fashion. More than 3,000 guests attend annually. Exhibitors report monthly successful business activity as a result of the event.
- MatchMaker has generated more than $3.5 billion in new business opportunities for exhibitors since its inception in 1999.
- Vehicle purchase discount code available to all attendees
- Purchasing round table discussion
- Pitch your business to Tier I suppliers and members of the FCA Purchasing teams who are seeking diverse supplier opportunities during the Business Fair during the Sales Presentations: No Second Chance to Make a Great First Impression workshop
Pitch your business to corporations and FCA Purchasing teams seeking diverse suppliers at the Business Fair during the "Art of Pitch" workshop.
Over 250 Exhibitors booths, the FCA MatchMaker Event is your chance to make lasting connections with fellow entrepreneurs, supplier diversity professionals our purchasing team and more.