Press Release: 2017 Apacc Summer Member Orientation Seminar, July 15, 2017
Asian Pacific American Chamber of Commerce®
APACC Member Orientation Maximizes Membership
Livonia, Michigan – The Asian Pacific American Chamber of Commerce (APACC) announced its next Member Orientation seminar titled, “Maximize Your Membership” will take place Wednesday, July 12, 2017 from 9:30 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. at the office of APACC member Rehmann located at 39300 Twelve Mile Rd. Suite #100, Farmington Hills, MI 48331.
APACC member orientations are typically reserved for new and recently renewed members of the Chamber; however, this event will be open to prospective members as well. There is no charge to attend but seating is very limited and will be handled on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please only 1-2 representatives per company.
Along with a brief overview of the new membership structure and offerings for the Chamber, attendees will have an opportunity to:
APACC also recently announced the additions of two new and dynamic staff members: Ms. Alysia Green, Executive Director along with Ms. Mengping (Ping) Gu, Business Collaboration & Development Manager.
- Engage with members to grow your personal and private network Determine goals & objectives and create a custom plan for the best ROI
- Learn how to navigate the APACC website to increase business opportunities with members
- Access, view and edit online membership directory profile to aid in referrals
- Unlock member-to-member discounts & affinity program offerings
- Create a customized approach to promote your company to the network
- Among many, many more…
To register or for information about APACC, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248-430-5855.
APACC's mission is to facilitate business relationships among Asian and U.S. based companies and to promote the economic advancement of Asian Pacific Americans.
# # #