Asian Pacific American Chamber of Commerce®
APACC Orientation Maximizes Membership
Livonia, Michigan – The Asian Pacific American Chamber of Commerce (APACC) announces today the date for its next APACC Orientation seminar titled, “Maximize Your Membership” which will take place Wednesday, September 6, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. until 9:30 a.m. at the office of APACC member Rehmann located at 1500 W. Big Beaver Rd., 2nd Floor, Troy, MI 48084.
APACC orientations give new, renewed and prospective members an opportunity to learn more about the Chamber, its network, benefits of membership, navigating the membership directory as well as how to obtain the best return on your investment. A light continental breakfast will be served and following the orientation, attendees will have the opportunity to network with one another.
The orientation will be facilitated by Ms. Mengping (Ping) Gu, Business Collaboration & Development Manager and along with a brief overview of the new membership structure and offerings for the Chamber, attendees will have an opportunity to:
• Engage with members to grow your personal and private network
• Determine goals & objectives and create a custom plan for the best ROI
• Learn how to navigate the APACC website to increase business opportunities with members
• Access, view and edit online membership directory profile to aid in referrals
• Unlock member-to-member discounts & affinity program offerings
• Create a customized approach to promote your company to the network
• Among many, many more…
Admission is complimentary but seating is very limited and will be handled on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please only 1-2 representatives per company. To register or for information about APACC, please email email@example.com or call 248-430-5855.
APACC's mission is to facilitate business relationships among Asian and U.S. based companies and to promote the economic advancement of Asian Pacific Americans.
# # #