APACC ANNOUNCES KEYNOTE AND SPECIAL GUESTS FOR GALA
Farmington Hills, MI (April 18, 2019) - The Asian Pacific American Chamber of Commerce (APACC), will host its black-tie fundraising gala on Saturday May 4th at MGM Grand Detroit.
The much-anticipated event celebrates the culture, heritage and contributions the Asian communities bring to Southeastern Michigan and the Midwest.
Since 2000, the Chamber has worked to foster the belief that the most successful businesses are built through relationships, mutual mentorship and support. To that end, the Chamber provides its membership with information that is both current and important in making strategic decisions.
Asian Pacific is one of the largest growing population in both Michigan and the United States. APACC strives to be the ONE voice to advocate, connect and educate for Asian Pacific Islander businesses and promote the economic advancement of Asian/Pacific Islander Americans.
This year’s gala will feature:
• Local and nationally recognized businesses and corporations
• Industry leaders and business owners throughout the Midwest
• Keynote address from Dr. Ravi Chaudhary, Director of Advanced Programs and Innovation, Federal Aviation Administration, United States Department of Transportation
• Emcee Jennifer Pascua, Digital Content Strategy Manager, Serendipity Media
• Cultural celebration and entertainment including special performances by the Michigan Lion Dance team and the Pacific Soul Rhythm Band
• Special Appearance by Actress Jesi Jensen
• Special Performance by Swifty McVay and Obie Trice of Eminem’s D12 Band
• Over 20 incredible Silent Auction Items including Lunch with Executives from major corporations such as FCA, DTE, DENSO, Quicken Loans, Faurecia, Comerica, Aptiv, BCBS of MI, HermanMiller, Magna, Tenneco, Federal-Mogul, Consumers, Trinity Health, Detroit Tigers tickets, and many more…
Tickets and sponsorship opportunities are still available, and the Chamber welcomes first time attendees, long standing supporters and the public to join in the celebration.
RSVP by visiting tps://bit.ly/2Dvo6id.
APACC 18TH Annual Gala, “Out of Many, One”
Signature Sponsor: DTE Energy
Platinum: Sponsor:General Motors
Promotional Sponsor: Sigma International
Broadcast Sponsor: Dragon Eagle TV
Media Sponsor: Corp! Magazine
Magazine Sponsor: DBusiness
For more information, please contact Alysia R. Green, cBSP at 248-430-5855 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org