LISC Small Business Relief Grants
Small businesses across the country, the backbone of our nation's economy, are facing potentially devastating economic pressure as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. Many have already been forced to shut temporarily, and even those operating remotely still face major revenue shortfalls. With few or no reserves to pay their expenses, many will have no choice but to lay off workers and close their doors forever.
Financial assistance at this critical time can make the difference between staying in business or closing permanently, leading to lost income and jobs and economic instability.
Thanks to support from funders like Verizon, Sam's Club, Truist and Lowe's, we are providing grants to small businesses, to help them keep functioning and remain vital facets of their local economies through this challenging period.
Application must be submitted by Wednesday, June 17th at 11:59 PM ET
Apply here for Small Business Relief Grants
First Round of Lowe’s Grant Awards
Second round of Lowe’s Grant Award
- June 10: Announce Lowe’s investment and landing page for applicant registration
- June 11-17: On-line application form live
- June 18-June 24: Applications closed and grant finalists selected
- June 24-July 9: Finalists Screened for Eligibility
- July 10: Full grantee/awardee list announced
- July 1-August 10: Payment process to grantees (speed largely dependent on grantee responsiveness)
- June 18: Lowe’s applicant registration form opens:
- July 27-Aug 3: On-line application form live
- August 3-10: Applications closed and Grant Finalists Selected
- August 10-27: Finalists Screened for Eligibility
- August 28: Full Grantee/awardee List Announced
- August 20-Sept 20: Payment process to grantees (speed largely dependent on grantee responsiveness)
Grants will be made in the amounts of $5,000, $7,500, and $10,000.
* LISC Grant in Mandarin Chinese
* LISC Grant in Vietnamese
* LISC Grant in Thai
* LISC Grant in Korean
* LISC Grant in Burmese
* LISC Grant in Urdu