AAPISTRONG Proudly Unstoppable Fund
$5,000 Grants Available Nationwide, application deadline September 10, 2021
The National Asian/Pacific Islander American Chamber of Commerce and Entrepreneurship (National ACE) is committed to elevating and celebrating AAPI-owned small businesses. National ACE is proud to partner with UPS to invest in keeping AAPI-Owned small businesses moving forward*. COVID-19 has impacted small businesses across the U.S. & the minority small business community has been especially hard hit.
*The application closes at 11:59PM on September 10, 2021.
- Application Period: August 25 - September 10, 2021
- Application Review: September 10 - 28 2021
- Notification of Results: Week of September 27, 2021
- The business must be Asian American/Pacific Islander/Native Hawaiian (AAPI) majority-owned (51% or more AAPI-owned).
- The business must be based in the United States.
- The business must currently be in operation.
- The business operates in a maximum of three locations.
- The business is not part of a chain or franchise.
- Business owner(s) must be willing to be interviewed for earned-media opportunities related to this grant.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the deadline for the application?
The application closes at 11:59PM on September 10, 2021.
Who is eligible to apply?
Business owners whose businesses are at least 51% AAPI owned, based in the United States, currently in operation, operate in a maximum of three locations, are not part of a franchise, and willing to be interviewed for earned-media opportunities related to this grant are eligible.
How many winners are there?
What is the amount of the grant?
Each winner will receive $5,000.
Who can I contact with any other questions?
For grant-related questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical assistance, please view the Submitter Resource Center or contact Submittable Customer Support.
To apply and for more information, please click here.