Utility - 2nd Shift - Traverse City, MI
The 2nd shift Utility position has a starting rate of $13.50 and is a full-time, direct hire position. This position also comes with excellent health insurance offered through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan.
- Responsible for filling in different positions when needed.
- Must be capable of operating presses, material handling, shipping/receiving, assembly, and custodian duties.
- Must gain and hold a hi-lo license.
- Perform other duties as required.
- The Utility person will be used in a temporary transfer situation (after any currently laid off from the classification who are in the plant, on the shift.)
- See separate job descriptions for press operator, material handler, shipping/receiving, assembly/custodial for the key functions of these assignments.
- Perform essential functions of jobs while filling in for press operators, material handling, shipping/receiving, assembly/custodian.
- Perform other semi-skilled duties.
- Strong ability to use independent judgment in determining work processes and actual job performed. In doing so, would apply safe and consistent methods. Processes may follow strict standards.
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Basic understanding of personal computers AND more...