GAM Supply Operations Coordinator II - Jackson, MI
The GAM Supply Operations Coordinator is responsible for Consumers Energy Electric Supply generation with the responsibility to take all actions to insure reliable and economic operation of the Bulk Electric System. NERC Certification is a requirement.
- Directing Consumers Energy resources to satisfy Consumers Energy obligations and maximize return on company generation assets.
- Ensure compliance to all applicable NERC Standards.
- React and adjust energy sourcing plans based on sudden changes to the system and market conditions.
- Prepare documentation and reports utilized by management to impact future decisions and dispatch
- Ability to interact with internal and external clients to give and receive moderate to complex information.
- Ability & skill to solve a range of complex problems and analysis.
- In-depth knowledge of utility/ MISO market practices and procedures.
- NERC Certification preferred but will train for.
- In-depth knowledge of Real Time operational systems.
- SCADA, OSI, PCI, OATI, CROW
- Bachelor's Degree in business or Technical field.
- 4 or more years of related exempt work experience in the applicable field
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, a Scientific/Technical field, or related field with 0 to 1 years of applicable experience (OR) Associate degree in Business, a Scientific/Technical Field, or related field with applicable exempt work experience or equivalent non-exempt work experience (OR) high school diploma with applicable exempt work experience or equivalent non-exempt work experience.
- Successful completion of the Supply Operations Coordinator II Qualifications and maintain NERC Certification at the RC level.
- NERC Certified with at least 1 year applied Control Room experience is required
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and work in a 24/7 Control Room environment.
Location for this position is the Jackson- Parnall facility