Install Technician - Grand Rapids, MI
Drive Your Career
As a member of the Automation team, the Install Technician will be responsible forreporting to the Install Supervisor.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Following health, safety, environmental regulations, and safety protocols (safety harnesses, fork truck, scissor lift, boom lifts, LOTO)
- Building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among all team members
- Following tasks given by supervision/management
- Unloading and moving equipment into position, per layout
- Mounting electrical devices, install cable tray, run sensor cabling, 24VDC circuits, 480VAC circuits, airlines, and ethernet to the equipment
- Making connections into the MCP
- Working with controls team to debug systems
- AND MORE...