Technical Training Developer - Auburn Hills, MI
The Technical Training Developer is responsible for creating and maintaining training programs for the Stellantis Dealership Network Technicians. Subjects include gasoline and diesel engines, fuel systems, steering/suspension/brakes, automatic transmissions, manual transmissions, electrical, air conditioning and heating, and body systems.
This role is to develop the service technician training, including new product launch support courses, core curriculum instructor led and virtual classroom training, specialty vehicle course development, web self-study courses, and course updates. The qualified candidate will apply instructional design process, adult learning theory, and relevant instructional experience to increase the level of interactivity and learning in course products.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Define and develop the core curriculum for the assigned skill areas
- Conduct technical training development needs analysis and solution planning meetings
- Provide media selection recommendation and alternative training plans based on course criteria
- Manage the development of multiple courses at the same time
- Research technical content of new products through use of existing publications, engineering specifications, engineering drawings, and other information resources
- Interact with engineers, technicians and other subject matter experts to ensure technical accuracy of information produced
- AND MORE...