Warehouse Manager, Supply Chain Management
To develop strategic operating plans to insure that the Emergent Lansing site has the appropriate warehouse resources to support current forecasted business and projected growth; to communicate resource plans to gain consensus from Sales, Supply Chain, and Manufacturing that respond to current and expanding markets; and to develop Manufacturing/Distribution models to support business.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Candidate will be responsible for management and oversight of all warehousing and Distribution activities for the Lansing Mi. facility in accordance with cGMP regulations.
• Responsible for all transportation and logistics as required to support the shipment of licensed product as well as other materials including pre-clinical / clinical products, equipment etc.
• Maintain and implement robust cold chain shipping solutions as required.
• Maintain business operation procedures and work instructions (process flow diagrams and instructional guides) for warehouse and distribution activities.
• Develop effective metrics, KPI’s and monitoring programs.
• Responsible for serialization administration/compliance to the Global Drug Supply Chain Security Act for the warehouse.
• Responsible for facilitating changes though Emergent’s approved change management process.
• Ensure work orders are correct and fully completed and that all stock has been allocated to the job correctly.
• Performance of cycle and physical counts to assure inventory accuracy.
• Provide system oversight for the MDR process as related to warehouse activities.
• Ensure incoming product is received and managed appropriately according to procedure.
• Process change controls, deviations, CAPA and CPA’s, as required.
• Ensure compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Distribution Practices, MiOSHA, OSHA, USDA, and other areas of mandatory regulatory oversight.
Human Resource Management / Culture
• Participate in management development activities at the Lansing campus.
• Actively drive communication of expectations and tools with respect to critical business activities, including: job descriptions, performance management (IPMP) plans, career ladder expectations, time and project resource allocation management, operational and capital budget management, and targeted career development through succession planning.
• Leads culture management and related initiatives.
• Manages, develops, and empowers staff by building a culture that attracts, sustains and motivates a diverse staff of top quality people devoted to our core values.
The above statements are intended to describe the nature of work performed by those in this job and are not an exhaustive list of all duties. Nothing in this job description restricts managements right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time which reflects management’s assignment of essential functions.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
• Incumbent must possess at a minimum, a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Operations Management or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 10 years of demonstrated Supply Chain Management experience.
• Prior Biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical or chemical manufacturing experience preferred.
• Prior Cold Chain distribution experience required.
• 5-7 years of demonstrated SAP Warehouse and Inventory Management experience.