Supply Technician (Full Time) - Detroit, MI
- Under general supervision, prepares items to be shipped out for credit, repair, exchange, evaluation or case studies.
- Coordinates shipping arrangements with various freight vendors for pick-ups.
- Inspects parcels and checks for proper shipping standards.
- Performs activities associated with the delivery of Supply & Distribution services.
- Assist in resolution of routine problems and process improvements.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent with some computer knowledge, typing ability and good communications skills.
- Approximately six (6) months previous experience in a warehouse or stock department or requisitioning, ordering, or receiving supplies environment in order to gain a working knowledge of the operations and procedures.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer