Procurement Systems Specialist - Auburn Hills, MI
The Procurement Systems Specialist role will be responsible for creating, implementing, and managing various Procurement system processes and supporting the management of supplier engagements. The ideal candidate will have experience with eProcurement tools, spend analytics, technical configurations, and supplier management.
Successful candidates will possess action oriented, customer focus, time management, written communications, peer relationships, self-development, functional/technical skills, problem solving, technical learning, priority setting, perseverance competencies, SAP Ariba, regulatory compliance, and risk management experience is a plus
- Administer Procurement applications to ensure the system is operational and meeting agreed upon SLA's for performance.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the Procurement applications, including system set-up, process design, and report development.
- Support Procurement system processes related to functions of Sourcing, Contracts, Buying & Invoicing, and Supplier Management.
- Interface and build strong relationships with key business units, such as compliance, risk management, audit, sourcing, technology, legal, risk, and operations, to ensure alignment with the supplier initiatives, framework, and strategy.
- Analyze and report supplier performance and compliance on approximately 1,000 Comerica Bank suppliers.
- Assist in the facilitation and tracking of periodic supplier review meetings.
- Develop and enforce processes and metrics using Power BI and Procurement applications to improve the performance of suppliers, manage spend, and mitigate risks.
- Communicate and execute Procurement processes and governance to internal and external stakeholders.
- Continually improve supplier management policies, processes, and procedures used to collect, analyze, audit and report the cost, utilization, and performance of suppliers.
- Assist in the creation and development SLA Catalog, including ongoing refinement, based on industry best practices and alignment of strategy.
- Operate efficiently within Procurement and other internal groups to gain an expert understanding of Bank's procurement, risk and due diligence processes.
- Analyze large data sets effectively, identify process improvement solutions, formulate recommendations, and influence decisions.
- Ensure organizational goals, including budget, savings, and supplier performance measures, are met.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- 3 years of working with financial analytics
- 3 years of experience with Procurement concepts and methodology
- 3 years of analytical and communication skills
- 3 years of interacting with upper level management, multiple businesses, influencing horizontally
- 3 years of technical expertise, including system administration, data structure or system process design
Auburn Hills Operations Center
8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
Comerica is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - veterans/individuals with disabilities, committed to workplace diversity.