Operations Supervisor - Greenville, MI
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Tennecois one of the world's largest pure-play powertrain companies serving OE marketsworldwide with engineered solutions addressing fuel economy, power output, andcriteria pollution requirements for gasoline, diesel and electrified powertrains.
TheOperations Supervisor is responsible for the coordination of productionactivities for a given shift and area. Supervises hourly employees, assignsresources, and plans production to achieve delivery, quality, and productivitygoals.
The team is ready to actimmediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You'll firsthear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and thenthe next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselveson moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency andprompt communication throughout.
- Assignshourly employees as required to meet production rates.
- Reviewsproduction and delivery schedules.
- Ensures resourcessuch as tools, raw materials, and equipment are available and in good working
- conditionfor the employee to produce a quality product.
- Monitorsschedule and takes appropriate actions to achieve delivery performance goals.
- Utilizeslean management (FMPS) techniques to maximize process output AND more...
Tenneco (FKA Federal-Mogul)