Materials Area Supervisor - Dundee, MI
The Material Area Supervisor is responsible for leading teams of hourly, bargaining employees in completing material receiving and delivery activities that enable the plant to meet daily production targets. This role directly supports daily production, the Material Area Supervisor is responsible for troubleshooting problems as they arise and allocating resources and manpower accordingly to resolve issues without impact to plant throughput performance. The Material Area Supervisor participates in and promotes lean Stellantis Production Way activities.
- Interacts with all levels of the organization including bargaining and non-bargaining hourly and salary employees as well as executive leadership
- Responsible for Manpower Management including Hourly Employee absenteeism, training and Stellantis Production Way Involvement
- Collaborates with Union Leadership to address Team Member concerns
- Responsible for monitoring and replenishing production lineside inventory stock levels
- Responsible for managing Material Handling Equipment including establishing safe operating procedures and arranging standard maintenance
- Responsible for daily reporting for area safety, quality, throughput performance and inventory control management
- AND MORE...