2023 Student Support - Sales Solutions - Battle Creek, MI
As a Student Support with the Kellogg Sales Solutions team you will be providing “Excellent Service. Expert Advice.” to our KUSA Retail Sales field. This hands-on experience will allow you to nature your professional career by being self-motivated, having a hunger to learn, and to be agile all while attending school. Together we’ll launch a stronger future for our company and your future career!
On the Sales Solutions team we are passionate about our brands, business and outstanding food we support our Retail Sales field to sell every single day. Are you ready to take your first footstep in (Or as Tony would say paw step) with an industry leader?
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- The Daily Grind – Demonstrate your passion for helping others by managing calls and email inquiries from Field Sales employees. You will be partnering with key stakeholders on behalf of Field Sales employees to ensure projects are maintained and executed.
- You’re Part of a Team – Consider yourself tech-savvy? Show off your skills by supporting the Sales Solutions Technology team on troubleshooting and communications.
- Reporting - you will be responsible for maintaining and updating data in the Sales Solutions database and call tracker
- And you have to be able to juggle – You will also have the opportunity to support Sales Solutions in onboarding, samples and fleet as it relates to Field Sales employees
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Must be able to work on-site in Battle Creek, MI or Naperville, IL at least 2 days per week
- Must be currently enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours at an accredited college or university working toward a degree in a business-related field.
- Ability to work part time for 20-25 hours per week (during business hours)
- Sophomore or Junior status
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7
- AND MORE...