2023 Student Support - Grocery Sales - Battle Creek, MI
As a Student Support on the Grocery Sales team, you will be performing a mixture of administrative duties and ongoing project support work. Intrigued yet? Because it only gets better! In this role, having an “owner’s mindset” paired with your initiative and curiosity will take you a long way. You will be encouraged to “follow your nose” (as Toucan Sam would say) and pursue opportunities to engage in a collaborative environment, sharpening your business acumen. And did we mention there’s plenty of snacks?!?
You will be working remotely with our team based out of the Midwest, now lets achieve something great together!
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- The Daily Grind – Assist with reporting and process across sales teams to drive consistency.
- Special Projects – Handling special projects, including working with Excel spreadsheets, data entry and analysis
- And you have to be able to juggle – Multiple and conflicting priorities will come up under specific time constraints. You'll have to be quick to act when these issues arise.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Must be currently enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours at an accredited college or university working toward a degree in a business-related field.
- Sophomore or Junior status
- Ability to work part time during the school year for 20-25 hours per week (during business hours)
- Ability to work full time during the summer
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Advanced Excel skills including v-lookups, pivot tables and other formulas
- Ability to demonstrate time management and multi-tasking skills
- AND MORE...