Student Support - Insights & Analytics
As a Student Support on the Insights & Analytics Team, you will be a key resource to our insights platforms while sharing insights cross-functionally to numerous category and strategy partners. We’re looking for someone who has a passion for curiosity and understanding why people do what they do – we want it to bring out the tiger in you!
You will be working remotely with our team based out of our Kellogg Headquarters in Battle Creek, MI. Now, let’s achieve something great together!
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Questionnaires, Surveys & Studies, Oh My! – With an owner’s mindset, you’ll assist with designing and creating questionnaires, custom questions and analysis, ensuring results and reporting are accurate and meet set-up front objectives, and building custom studies as needed.
Set the Pace - You’ll maintain project listings on our knowledge management platform Ask Kiri, including background, requester, and key outcomes meeting objectives of the study, including helping us build normative databases and set success benchmarks for future tests.
Put Your Best Foot Forward – Working closely with key business leaders, you’ll become a subject-matter expert on this rich behavioral dataset. You will learn how we can most efficiently leverage tools such as Numerator and Luminate to drive insights.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field at an accredited University
- Junior or Senior status
- Ability to work part time during the school year for 15-20 hours per week (during business hours)
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to demonstrate time management and multi-tasking skills
- Strong formal and informal communication skills
- AND MORE...