Technical Specialist - GOT - Detroit, MI
Testing Required: Not Applicable
Hybrid Role: Must be able to come on-site periodically and reside a commutable distance from the assigned work location.
Emergency Response: Yes - Must be available to perform a primary assignment in support of DTE's emergency response to storms or other events that impact service to our customers.
Performs technical support with configuring and administering of the Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) system in the gas operational technology area. Conducts problem solving and troubleshooting in the operational technology environment. Implements solutions for ensuring cyber security compliance. Performs troubleshooting of software, hardware, and related technical issues. Span of control: 0; individual contributor.
- Performs requirements involving system configuration and administration of the Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) processes and operations
- Conducts troubleshooting and determines resolutions related to operational technology software, hardware, and communication issues
- Performs and/or initiates assigned cyber security mitigations and proposes solutions to compliance-related problems
- Establishes and maintains integration of remote field sites, including collaborating with gas operations and engineering
- Provides data access through development of reports and system interfaces
- Actively seeks continuous improvement opportunities and participates in improvement initiatives of internal cyber security processes, procedures, and standards
- AND MORE...