Associate Quality Specialist - Zeeland, MI
Applies principles of Quality Assurance to a production line or area in support of the customer-driven quality and business objectives. Assists with defining the quality standards and recognizing opportunities within the quality management system.
What You'll Do
You'll have opportunities to speak up, solve problems, lead others, and be an owner every day as someone who . . .
- Applies basic problem solving skills and independently executes solutions to basic problems.
- Independently navigates quality information systems to seek pertinent information.
- Reads and understands engineering blueprints, product BOMs, and product quality criteria.
- Is competent and aware of corporate quality standards to determine whether products meet quality standards.
- Participates in scheduled product audits; determines if products are built to standards.
- Assists with the development and evaluation and containment activities throughout the plant.
- Evaluates and communicates customer quality complaints.
- Performs basic metrology and calibration techniques.
- Conducts periodic process audits to determine if processes are robust and being adhered to as intended.
- Participates in continuous learning.
- Provides input to the procedures, inspection plans, quality criteria, and other quality documentation for the specified area.
- AND MORE...