SWE Operations Supervisor - Auburn Hills, MI
Tell your story. Take advantage of a rare opportunity to start from the ground up and build something new and original. At Stellantis we are breaking with the past and launching a new software organization built from the ground up. The Stellantis Software Organization (SWX) has been established in 2021 with an entirely new vision for the driver experience, and our mission to build the most captivating experiences in the latest frontier of Automotive Technology. We are seeking technology game changers to lead the digital transformation to this new world of automotive technology with a focus on the customer experience. As part of that foundation we are seeking a SW Operations Supervisor in the Software Organization(SWX) organization. The individual will be an experienced leader, having the ability to supervise a global team that can work across multiple cross functional areas. The Global team will support the Software Engineering Platform under the Software Organization. This role will be responsible for resource management and on-boarding, RFP process and related financial analysis, and the development of processes, tools and metrics to create operational efficiency.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent from an ABET accredited or equivalent program
- 8 years of experience as a supervisor or in direct leadership
- Possess strong initiative, problem solving skills, and ability to work in a diverse team environment
- Ability to define metrics and quantify business value
- Financial analysis experience
- Experience in development and implementation of efficient operational processes, associated tools and metrics
- Highly self-motivated and outcome oriented
- Master's degree in Business Administration
- Knowledge and understanding of an automotive OEM
- Experience leading global teams of employees and contractors, external partners, and offshore teams
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.