Software Product Owner - Troy, MI
Aptiv is seeking an energetic Product Owner for its Advanced Safety & User Experience segment in Troy, MI.
The Product Owner Role is an essential member of any scrum team. Our Product Owners ensures proper planning and efficient execution of software development. If selected you’ll be working with talented global teams consisting of software, system and test engineers. Aptiv develops cutting edge advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) which enhances vehicle safety. Studies show just a half a second more warning can mitigate or prevent 60 percent of accidents. The underlying features such as automatic emergency braking, forward collision warning, and lane keeping assistance technologies (and more) that have the power to prevent accidents and save lives.
The key job functions for Product Owner are as follows
- Own and maintain the Scrum Team Backlog (planning & prioritizing).
- Responsible for the internal stakeholder & customer communication for the assigned scrum team/product.
- Define the team’s specific objectives for the upcoming Sprint/Program Increment.
- Set Definition of Done (DoD) and accept or reject storiesbased on the DoD.
- Participate in the development of acceptance criteria for features.
- Protect the long term technical integrity of the feature/product.
- Coordinate content dependencies with other POs and all relevant stakeholders.
- Has a total responsibility for the Quality of the feature/product/ component.
- Plan and coordinate software development activities with other global sites
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering discipline (electrical, systems, computer science, software, computer or related field of study)
- 5+ years of experience as embedded software developer or Systems engineer
- 2-3 years of Product Owner or Team Lead experience
- Possesses good communication skills
- READ MORE...