Senior Applications Performance Engineer
- Analyze, diagnose and identify the root cause of Applications performance issues. Prototype and implement necessary changes in order to resolve the performance issues.
- Recommend, design and develop techniques which will improve performance, ease of use, and manageability.
- Conduct performance testing and evaluate the test results. Identify concerns as well as points of contention from the benchmark as well as present a summary of the benchmark analysis to developers, performance engineers, and architects.
- Work well independently as well as part of a team on assigned tasks; generating and implementing creative solutions which will improve customer implementations. Collaborate with others including sharing experiences and technology.
Senior Applications Developer qualifications:
- Expertise with Oracle Applications including Applications development and Oracle database expertise.
- Conversant with the Oracle Applications architecture as well as the logical and physical data model.
- Familiar with Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA) as well as the Oracle SOA Suite.
- Strong C, Java, Oracle Forms, OA FWK, PL/SQL, and SQL programming and debugging skills required.
- Proven debugging and diagnostic skills.
- Proficient in Web-based software development and Web application technologies including XML, AJAX, JavaServer Faces, etc..
- Must be independent, self-motivated, innovative, diligent, reliable, and trustworthy.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Senior Applications Developer.
- Bachelor of Science (or higher) degree in Computer Science.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- United States (US) Citizenship required.