Autosar Embedded Software Engineer - Dearborn, MI
Job Description & Qualifications
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow’s transportation.
Do you have what it takes to make smart vehicles for a smart world? Join the Ford Product Development team. Utilizing Design Thinking & User Experience methods, you’ll work to deliver breakthrough products and services that delight our customers. We’re seeking forward-thinking, laser-focused professionals with a passion for bringing innovative, exciting, and sustainable ideas to life. We have opportunities around the world for you to contribute to such advancements as autonomy, electrification, smart mobility technologies, and more!
The Central Software and Architecture team is seeking an Embedded Software Engineer to create and/or improve existing AUTOSAR common components that will integrate with existing architecture as well as next generation vehicle systems
What you’ll be able to do:
Work with Ford Architecture and validation teams, tool vendors and AUTOSAR basic software partners to create:
- Ford-specific Bootloader development
- Application software components
- Ford-specific Complex Device Drivers
- Configure Basic software components
- Perform Software Development in C
- Write Code generators using Scripting languages such as Python etc.
- Supporting Documentation
- Work with tool vendors to validate Ford CDDs and BSW components across multiple vendor AUTOSAR stacks
- AND MORE...