Sales Representative/ Account Manager
We are seeking a results-driven sales representative to seek out and engage customer prospects. Responsible for all sales activities associated with the organization’s services including language training programs, cross-cultural programs, interpretation services and document translation.
This position reports directly to the company President.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Highly Motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in creating and delivering presentations tailored to audience needs
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- BS/BA degree or equivalent.
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, Business Management software, etc.
- Experience in an international environment is preferred
- Bilingual capability is a plus
- Must have vehicle available during work hours, a valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Represent the company in developing and maintaining effective business relationships with prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Represent company in networking events
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Prepare proposals for clients who have identified a need for training and other related programs.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Communicate problem areas/issues to the President for the purpose of problem solving and strategic planning.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets within schedule
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interest, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Participate in on-going market research process in order to promote awareness of the current business environment as a means of developing new business
- Participate in regularly scheduled meetings with the President to review daily/weekly activity reports, share information, and share plans for development and marketing.