Location: Michigan / USA
- Responsible for North American market sales and market development.
- Collect and summarize monthly sales plan of overseas market. Responsible for the delivery and support of sales plan, maintain the company project management system.
- Responsible for development project schedule management and customer communication.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining business information.
- Actively develop overseas markets and customers.
- Provide timely feedback with overseas customers to the design, research and development and production departments.
- Responsible for the management and supervision of customers' current accounts.
- Guide sales staff to collect accounts receivable, and prevent the loss of company assets.
- Responsible for business meetings, customer reception and other daily work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Economics, Management or Linguistics. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ yeas of proven sales experience in automotive industry.
- Must be Fluent in Chinese. Bilingual in Chinese and English beneficial.