Meijer Pick Up Team Member - Hudsonville, MI
This position provides a unique personal shopper type of experience to customers who are on the go!
What You'll be Doing:
- Create 'WOW' moments that have a positive and lasting impact on our customers by fulfilling, packaging and delivering Meijer pickup orders to customers curbside.
- Present a courteous and friendly attitude towards customers (in person and over the phone) and respond to their questions and needs.
- Resolve customer complaints quickly and partner with leadership when needed.
- Provide product suggestions and explain product substitutions to customers before collecting payment to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Store product correctly in the staging area following food safety guidelines.
- Receive workflow from dashboard and use a Zebra (handheld product locator) to find products efficiently and fill the orders for the day.
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Bag product appropriately following bagging standards.
- Greet each customer and take payment for the order ensuring an easy shopping experience.
- Maintain a clean and neat work environment.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of experience in a Meijer store preferred.
- Past cashier experience preferred.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Strong communication skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Process driven and ability to follow procedures in an organized and efficient way.
- Ability to lift at least 20 lbs.
- Ability to push and pull industrial grade carts in any type of whether conditions.
- Conscious of food safety regulations.
This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.