All Positions - Howell / Brighton, MI
Apply Here for Howell and Here for Brighton
As a Team Member, you will craft quality customer experiences by providing efficient, effective customer service in the department or on the checkout lane that creates a positive and lasting impact on Meijer customers.
What You'll be Doing:
- Utilize technology to complete activities and tasks.
- You create 'WOW' moments that have a positive and lasting impact on our customers.
- Complete transactions, handle money in all forms responsibly and maintain accuracy of point of sale purchases.
- Use good eye contact and body language, displaying a friendly and outgoing attitude.
- Be prepared to handle customer questions adequately and appropriately.
- Build trustful relationships with customers to encourage return visits.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- 18 years of age or older.
- Strong listening and communications skills, face-to-face and virtually.
- Willingness to learn or existing familiarity with job-specific technology.
- Problem-solving competence and eagerness to troubleshoot when necessary.
- Desire to work with customers.
- Previous retail or customer experience preferred but not required.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Friendly outgoing attitude.
- Ability to operate cashier register system.